Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 24, 2011

What am I really watching

I was looking at Joyce Meyer last night and she was talking about the power of your own thoughts. I began thinking about how my negative thoughts have been overpowering my mind. There are things I want, things I desire and they aren't much. However my thought process takes the positive and turns them into, I don't think I can have them, or how will I get that, so on, and etc. I have to watch what comes out of my mouth as well as how my thoughts are being processed into negative thinking, this can hinder my blessings and can be overwhelming in the area of disappointment . Be positive in your speech and in your thoughts. Watch what you say and turn around what you think, this can make a difference in how you wear your blessings,(Joel Osteen). I want to wear my blessings well. So what are you really watching?

4 comments:

  1. I also have been trying to watch what I think and say. If you think positive thoughts and speak positive words, you will get positive results. This is my new take on life. In order for me or anyone to succeed, one must believe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say that is all true, and not easy to do, Im having a bit of trouble with it today, but no worries, I shall just try and sleep it off. I have to work tomorrow so, by the time I get there and start doing my job , my day today will be a distant memory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do this thing where I pray and say Ok Lord I am just thanking you today. I ain't asking for nothin...just praising your Holy name. I always try to think positive and think about my blessings..my kids, grand, siblings and Mom. God is good and has shown favor to this family. We still have good days and bad days but we are blessed even on our bad days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Mom, I will do that also.

    ReplyDelete